Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Last of the Autumn Apples

 I think this is the last of the apples in our area. These came from someones front yard and I noticed that they where not being picked so I asked if I could help myself and of course they said I was welcome. They are so fresh and crisp and extra delicious because they are the last until next year.

 Crafting - painting and drawing today.


 Our seasonal table in the kitchen so that we can look at it whilst we eat our meals.
 Grating apples for apple pikelets
I was talking to a dear friend of mine the other day about affirmations and angel cards and their power to inspire. Well on my morning walk this came to me. I have been struggling with my eldest daughter over everything at the moment and I have felt continually challenged throughout the day until I forget that she is a beautiful being and that I love her..... I stuck this affirmation in my kitchen and it really has helped me to be patient and kind and closer to the parent I want to be.

1 comment:

  1. your nature table looks really beautiful!
    what have you been making with all the apples? we made some oven-dried apple rings and the girls looove them.

    ReplyDelete